- 27,000 square foot pool hall that features 33 pool tables, 6 ping pong tables, 5 dart boards, 4 foosball tables, shuffleboard and much more
- Full menu and bar and is open from 11 am to 2 am daily
- Home of Gastropub Backyard which is the largest patio in Fargo.
- It has outdoor seating, a full bar and menu, 3 sand volleyball courts, bean bags and giant jenga.
- 4 private event rooms and options on the main floor.
- Book your next private party. They can accomodate groups from 5 to 500 with a full catering menu.
The Fine Print
- Limit 2 per person, plus 1 as a gift
- Limit 1 Per Visit
- Promotional value expires 2/29/24
- Paid value does not expire
- Not Redeemable For Cash
- Tax & Gratuity Not Included - Please Base Tip on Meal Value Without Voucher
- Cannot Be Combined With Other Offers Or Coupons
- No credit For Unused Amount. Must Redeem In 1 Visit
Whether it's the sound of a perfect pool break or the taste of a to-die-for Parmean Walleye Sandwich, Fargo Billiards has you covered!
Billiards? Oh, they got billiards! Located on 32nd Ave South (3 blocks west of Flying J), Fargo Billiards & Gastropub offers a 27,000 square foot pool hall and includes 33 pool tables and private rooms. Their pro shop carries a full line of cues and accessories. Just a beginner or seasoned veteran? No matter! They offer pool instruction as well as leagues & tournaments.
Now, what is a Gastropub you might ask. Well, it's simple - great food at pub prices. Everything is scratch-made a great menu. Food, pool, ping pong, foosball, air hockey, pinball, and fun. Gastropub Backyard features three spacious lighted sand volleyball courts, an outdoor bar, a large composite-decking patio for outdoor dining from the full Gastropub menu, a picnic shelter, an area for bean-bag toss, a rinse station, and outdoor restrooms. - life is good at Fargo Billiards & Gastropub.
3234 43rd St S , Fargo, ND 58104