$10 For $20 Worth of Fabulous Books, Toys and Media at Ferguson Books & More
- Locally owned and independent book store.
- Soft Opening Monday 12/7/20 with a GRAND OPENING Saturday 12/19/20!
- Many new, bestseller and local books in stock, with a LARGE used book stock to choose from! We even ship used books from our other stores including our flagship store in Grand Forks that has over 100,000 used books on hand!
- Their inventory also features a unique toy section, and a variety of new and used media and titles by local authors.
- The only bookstore giving you a FREE used book with each new book purchase! (Even if we have to order you that new book!)
- Bring in your used books for store credit that can be used as discounts on all items in stock as well as new book orders!
The Fine Print
- Limit 3 per person, plus 2 as gifts
- Limit 1 per visit/purchase
- Promotional Value expires 6/3/21
- Paid value does not expire
- Not redeemable for cash
- Tax not inlcuded
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- No credit given for unused amount, must redeem in 1 visit
- Limit 3 per user, plus 2 as a gift
"We are booksellers who are book lovers with the mindset of book buyers, who aim to foster community, creativity, curiosity, and joy, one book and one connection at a time."
Check out today’s Daily Deal from Ferguson Books & More!:
$10 For $20 Worth of Books, Toys and Media
As a locally owned and independent bookstore, Ferguson Books & More! has the largest selection of used books available in THE DAKOTAS and stock a wide array of new best sellers books. After losing almost all of their bookstores, The Fergusons started the bookstore franchise in Grand Forks 10 years ago, and have grown ever since to be the premier community, independent, and value bookseller of the upper Midwest. Along with their Grand Forks and West Fargo store locations, they also have a location in Bismarck. Their inventory also features a unique toy section, a variety of new and used media, and titles by local authors. Stop by their West Fargo store today, located adjacent to Thunder Coffee!
Check them out on Facebook!