- Bar & grill in Downer, just 20 minutes from Fargo
- Great menu featuring a variety of appetizers, homemade pizza, beef, chicken and fish items including steak tips, surf & turf, and fresh 100% certified Angus 10oz burgers, and much more
- Currently only serving take-out due to COVID restrictions
- You can now ORDER ONLINE for convenience, and even select your preferred pickup day and time!
- Great stop on way to and from the lakes
- Daily lunch, dinner and drink specials
- Kids welcome
- Dart boards and pool table
- Attached event center available for all sizes of events up to 200 people
- Open 7 days a week
- NEW End of The Line Boutique located inside, offering apparel, decor, and gifts
The Fine Print
- No Credit given for unused amount must use in one visit
- Limit 1 per visit
- Promotional value expires 6/21/21
- Paid value does not expire
- Not redeemable for cash<
- Tax & gratuity not included
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Limit 2 per user, plus 1 as a gift
It's the time of year to relax and spend time with family instead of slaving over the stove. Make those plans with some great food. Check out today`s Daily Deal:
For $10 Get $20 Worth Of Food And Drink At Mainline Bar & Grill.
The Mainline Bar & Grill, located on I 94, Exit 15 only 15 miles SE of Fargo-Moorhead, is the perfect travel stop, just 20 minutes from Fargo. The bar has been open for 9 years and has a unique atmosphere with a fun small town feel and great service. The bar has dart boards and pool tables for great entertainment, along with an event center available for events up to 200 people. Try and beat the Iron Horse Food Challenge, eat a 2 lb. burger that has 6 strips of bacon, 6 slices of cheese, 1 lb. of fries & a dessert pie in 30 minutes or less and its free. Make sure to try the Mainline Fries that are fresh cut daily in a 10 oz. burger basket at Mainline Bar.
9571 Highway 9 South , Barnesville, MN 56514