Half Off Physical Therapy, Cupping, or Dry Needling at Recharge Physical Therapy And Wellness
- Physical therapy business specializing in a wide range of medical services to get patients pain-free
- Cupping and dry needling available
- 1-on-1 care for people of all ages
- Individualized treatment and long term results
- Located inside courts plus community fitness center
- Free childcare available to watch kids during treatment (ask for details)
- Commercial insurance is accepted for evaluation and treatment sessions if warranted. Please contact Recharge Physical Therapy and Wellness with any questions about insurance coverage.
The Fine Print
- By appointment only
- Limit 1 per person, plus 2 as gifts
- Limit 1 per visit
- Promotional Value expires 6/8/21
- Paid value does not expire
- Not redeemable for cash
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- No credit for unused amount, must redeem in 1 visit
- Limit 1 per user, plus 2 as a gift
You have enough going on this time of year that you don’t need to worry about pain or discomfort. Get back to living your life pain-free after you visit Recharge Physical Therapy And Wellness. Check out today’s Daily Deal options:
Option 1: $50 Physical Therapy Evaluation ($170 Value)
- discussion of medical history
- custom measures of mobility, strength, range of motion
- individualized results and recommended treatment plan
Option 2: $20 Cupping Treatment ($40 Value)
Option 3: $25 Dry Needling Treatment ($50 Value)
As one of the Fargo area’s only Physical Therapy services located in a fitness center (Courts Plus Community Fitness), Recharge Physical Therapy & Wellness specializes in a wide range of medical services to get you pain-free and back to life. While working hard to offer top-of-the-line treatments that help you feel better and get better, Recharge also focuses on preventative strategies to ensure you stay better for longer.
Whether you are in pain or suffered an injury, Recharge PT can get you back to life by providing you with high quality one on one treatment. Recharge PT will work with you to develop a plan using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability. In addition, Recharge PT will work to prevent the loss of mobility before it occurs by developing fitness- and wellness-oriented programs for healthier and more active lifestyles.
Recharge Physical Therapy and Wellness offers a wide variety of treatments including manual therapy, dry needling, cupping, therapeutic exercise, range of motion, balance training, joint mobilization, trigger point release, and so much more! Call to book your appointment!
Follow Recharge Physical Therapy And Wellness on Facebook for more!