- Craniosacral Therapy/Myofascial Release is a gentle, hands-on bodywork modality that addresses pain and tension and focuses on releasing and balancing the fascial tissue throughout the entire body. All bodywork is done over clothing, starting with the feet and ending with the head. Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in.
- CST/MFR is safe and effective for all ages and abilities and can be modified to accommodate anyone.
- CST may help adults: chronic pain/acute injuries, depression/anxiety/PTSD, other mental health issues, digestive dysfunction, TMJ, tinnitus, low back pain, sports injuries, and traumatic brain injuries/concussions.
- CST may help pregnancy: any pain/discomfort, preterm contractions, malpositioned baby, heartburn/indigestion, sleep issues, anxiety/depression, and previous trauma.
- CST may help children: chronic health issues/pain, headaches, SPD/ADD/ADHD, injuries, bedwetting, and sleep issues.
- CST may help infants: tongue-tie related issues, colic/reflux, breastfeeding issues, digestive issues, birth trauma, torticollis, plagiocephaly, sleep issues, ear infections, and special needs.
The Fine Print
- Book session online at https://unwind.janeapp.com/locations/unwind-moorhead/book, or call 218-770-3238
- MOORHEAD LOCATION ONLY (not Alexandria or St Joseph)
- Limit 1 per visit
- Promotional value expires 6/15/21
- Not redeemable for cash
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- No credit for unused amount
- Limit 1 per user, plus 1 as a gift
Unwind from 2020! Chronic stress effects your nervous system and therefore, your whole body. Make self-care a priority in 2021 with a Craniosacral Therapy/Myofascial Release session at the newly opened Unwind Moorhead!
Craniosacral therapy (CST) is a gentle hands-on technique that uses a light touch to release and balance the fascial tissue throughout the entire body. CST is based on the idea that the body is interrelated at all levels. Relieving tension in the central nervous system promotes a feeling of well-being by eliminating pain and boosting health and immunity. CST is thought to improve efficiency of biological processes through boosting inherent self-regulation, self-correction, and self-healing.
Unwind Moorhead is located on the south side of Krabbenhoft Real Estate building.
"[Craniosacral & myofascial release] always helps me with my Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, radiculopathy, tight muscles, sore spots and my legs that twist when I walk. If you have any reservations that this will help you, please don’t. I need this therapy and so do you." -Heidi S.
"I’ve noticed a big difference in my headaches and tension in my shoulders/back. My daughter has also [started CST] and we have noticed a drastic difference in her anxiety levels." - Bethany D.
"After many years of issues with scoliosis, I found a wonderful chiropractor about 11 years ago. I saw tremendous improvement, and then things leveled off. The addition of craniosacral therapy has made a tremendous difference! My chiropractor has commented several times on how much more stable my body is now." - Lisa H.
3101 8th St S, Moorhead, MN 56560